Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spoof Text !!!

Posted by Anonymous

hello hello ... ^_^
Long time no see, ugghhhh very long ckckck >.<
Really really busy and have a little bit trouble.
But don't worry, now just enjoy, because it is just a piece of cake, kekeke
Then maybe one day I will tell about my trouble for some month. Its So Surprised, But I Think I Must to Show Something New.
Hehe...

Forget it now this time, I wanna tell about one of texts in English Strtucture. I was remember when I senior high school at second grade, My English Teacher asked for me and other students to did a assigment "SPOOF TEXT" actually we do not knew "what is it?" yeah, we just knew like "Narrative Text, Recount Text, Report Text, Procedure Text, Descriptive Text, and so on" but when we searched bout it, we very like it, because it was so interest.

Do You Know Spoof Text?
In Indonesia, "spoof text adalah sebuah teks yang berisi tentang humor meski sebagian teksnya sudah dimodifikasi dari aslinya"

The General Structure :

Orientation, berisi pengenalan tokoh, latar, setting dll.
Events, berisi peristiwa atau kejadian
Twist, ending cerita (akhir cerita yang dianggap lucu, kadang tidak terduga)


Example Of Spoof Text :
 
Three months ago, when I went to the mall with my friends, on the way I did not enjoy it because when we would to cross the road, the car, motorcycle, and etc, so fast in the street. “Look the carriage it’s so fast. I’m really afraid. Oh no, I want to hold your arm” I said nervously. Then I crossed the street. But you know, who that I held? They not were my friends, but actually, they were two old women. Oh my god, I surprised. Not only that, my friends saw that the incident behind me. “So, what do you feel Dien?”My friend said ridicule. And finally they did not stop to laugh me, although we had been arrive in the mall “Hahaha”.
Yeah that's all guys, so how is it?

Maybe can adding your knowledge, although just a little

Sorry, If I Have A Mistake :) I Just An Ordinary Girl
 















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give Your Comments Guys

here i am - journalnjourney.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
 

"Here I Am" Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review